Free Sleep Apnea Assessment at South Central Place | Health
Free Sleep Apnea Screening
By Appointment Only
Sleep Apnea is estimated to affect 22 million Americans. Untreated it can lead to depression, heart disease, diabetes, and fatal car crashes. A Free Sleep Apnea Assessment will be held on Wednesday, December 5th by the South Central Sleep Center.
Assessments are held at South Central Place in Laurel and free to participants, however an appointment is required. Call today to schedule your wellness screening at 601-399-0501.
This community health initiative is funded by the South Central Health Care Foundation with proceeds from the Art of Healing Auction and Exhibition. For more information about the South Central Health Care Foundation, please visit scrmc.com or call 601-399-0519.
Upcoming Events near Covington County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget