Nan Fulmer of Forrest General Hospital stops by WDAM Midday | Health
Nan Fulmer, Patient Care Manager at Forrest General Hospital, stopped by WDAM Midday on Tuesday to talk about FGH receiving Top 100 Elite Status.
The Top 100 Elite Status is given by OCS Home Care. This is FGH's first time receiving the award. The award is given based on outstanding quality in three domains; quality patient care, process measure, and financial outcomes.
Fulmer also went on to say the FGH has grown into 19 counties and has opened up four office in Columbia, Picayune, Laurel and Richton.
Upcoming Events near Covington County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marion County man dies near scene of car collision with his horse as home burns
- Laundry service to bring jobs to Marion County
- Marion County man appears before judge in Marion County sexual battery case
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy